HI4Y Conference Center In NJ
The HI4Y Conference Center in NJ can accommodate small and large groups in a variety of overnight facilities from rustic to modern, and offers the following amenities:
- Amphitheater-in-the-woods for small and large group presentations
- Hiking and biking trails
- Gymnasium with performance stage
- Team building in New Jersey
- High and low challenge courses
- Private lake for swimming, canoeing, fishing and beach-front activities
- Barbecue facilities and campfire circles in numerous locations
Kids Activities In NJ
The HI4Y Conference Center also offers a variety of kids activities in NJ to provide well-rounded experiential team-building. Some amenities include:
- Ball field for various sports
- Creative cooking teaching kitchen
- Literacy Center for quiet reading, storytelling, and creative writing
- Outdoor and indoor basketball court
- Children's playground
- Arts & crafts center
- Volleyball court
The Arlene Labadorf Learning & Conference Center is the largest of HI4Y’s lodging facilities. This year-round heated building has bedrooms for 2-4 guests in two separate wings that house a maximum of 80 people. The Labadorf Center has a full service kitchen and dining room. Two conference rooms, a business center, a semi-private loft, and outdoor deck and BBQ stations make Labadorf a perfect place for all of your group's needs.
Hayden Lodge is a year-round, traditional camp lodge that accommodates up to 64 guests. Patrons stay in two large dormitory style rooms with their own bathroom and shower facilities. A full-service kitchen and dining space comfortably situated next to an enclosed porch area make it a cozy space for meetings and social activities. Situated on a cove overlooking our Lake Larriwien, Hayden Lodge enjoys close access to a camp circle, the primary walking trail, and immediate access to the main road.
Franklin Lodge is a year-round space for camp and conference activities. It houses up to 30 guests in two dormitory-style quarters with dedicated bathroom and shower facilities. The full-service kitchen and communal hall can seat up to 100 people for dining, presentations, workshops, and group meetings. Franklin Lodge is conveniently located in the center of camp with short walks to the ball field, lake, and challenge courses.